Mediumship is the, somewhat, umbrella term for my services. It is, for me, the process of channeling information, i.e. providing my senses as a means to channel information that I can then interpret and give to the sitter. I do not create the information, I simply deliver it.
Please be aware that I cannot force a loved one to come through. I create the space and intention for them to come through and can then relay information. I can almost always bring through some information, but the extent of that is up to the deceased loved on coming through.
As the messages are meant for you, not all of the information makes sense to me. The information comes in like a puzzle and it is my job as the medium to build the puzzle before giving it to you.
A psychic reading is similar to mediumship in the sense that I channel information. Where mediumship generally refers to the communication with the other side, psychic readings are what I like to call the “life-question” type energy readings. The process, however, is somewhat the same.
My intuition is the show-rider here. All of my services rely on my intuition and I put a lot of self-care and work into myself so that my intuition is always working at its best.
Matrix Reimprinting is a newer form of healing developed by Karl Dawson that makes use of and evolved from EFT. This is a very powerful form of healing that enables the sitter to change their past by accessing memories of trauma and healing them. In doing so, core beliefs are changed that enable healing in the current and transformation for the future.
I am also the creator of Animal Matrix Reimprinting, combining my education of MR and Animal Communication to create AMR.
Energy Healing stems from the belief that the human body contains an energy field that runs throughout and around the body. Energy Healing enables improved energy-flow, clearing any blockages, which then enables the self-healing capacity of the body.
During an energy healing session, I will allow my intuition to guide me and work at an energetic level to restore balance to the body.
After a Healing…
Remain aware of the body after the healing has completed.
Healing affects may be felt immediately or later on with an approximate time period of 2 weeks for the healing to fully complete.
Multiple sessions may be needed to deal with deeper issues just as a doctor, chiropractor requires multiple sessions. However, a single healing proves wonderful results as well.
Please be aware that, although not common, a healing crisis could happen where the symptoms temporarily get worse as the body begins to force out toxins.
Allow plenty of rest and self-nurturing and pay attention to your body.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR SESSION
- Prepare – come with you intention set. Are you looking for guidance, clarification, connection to a passed over loved one, etc. Also, come prepared with any questions you may have.
- Be open – keep an open mind and allow the energies to guide you.
- Take Notes – it’s a good idea to take notes as some information might not make sense until later.
- Avoid Distractions – the energy and focus can be thrown off with distractions, please come with your phone turned off and all distractions at a minimum.
- Prepare – this is important for a healing. Prepare your mindset so that it is open to receiving and set your intention.
- Avoid Distractions – it is critical that you are relaxed and not distracted throughout the healing. Focus is key!
- Allow – be open, allow the energy to flow, allow changes to happen and all yourself to release that which does not serve you.
- Drink Lots of Water – water keeps us grounded and also seals off the souls to keep in the work we have done. Drink water before and after a session.